THE VEGAN VERSION OF THE LEGENDARY SNEAKERS WITH THE TIP TO SHELL.
Superstar adidas have generated an undeniable impact in many corners of the planet. From the basketball courts to the stage all over the world, you can only try to imagine the amount of kilometers travelled over the course of their first 50 years! And now they're inaugurating the next 50 with the intent to create another kind of impact. These sneakers alone will also be able to not save the planet, but what you're going to do while you've got them definitely yes.
The rubber shell tip, created originally to protect the toes, ensures an iconic and clean look.
Better Rubber is an innovative and sustainable mescola, carried out at 90% in natural rubber and 10% in recycled rubber. Natural rubber is a renewable resource, extracted from the rubber tree.
We have perfected the method of cutting materials so that we can use less and reduce discards. With this innovative production technique, each model of the Clean Classics collection features unique and exclusive designs and details.
- Regular socks
- Closure with laces
- Tomaia vegan with lining 100% recycled polyester
- Soletta comfortable
- Vegan sneaker with the tip to shell
- Suola composed for 90% from natural rubber and 10% from recycled rubber waste
- Realized with vegan alternatives in place of components or materials of animal origin
- These sneakers are carried out with high-performance recycled materials Primegreen. The gravel is composed for 70% from recycled content.